Friday 30 December 2011

2012, A Year of Motivation and Communication

I am sure we have all heard the expression "1% inspiration 99% perspiration"
yes??
no??

Most people live this everyday.  I'm going to write about it.

Tomorrow will be the first day of 2012 and a time when many people are throwing around all kinds of resolutions, some sealed in blood, others with a drunken hand shake with a partner or friend and still yet more whispered to ourselves in the dwindling hours of the morning as a groggy heads searchers desperately for a pillow and not-too-dirty place to rest.

My resolutions are these-
1. Release recordings of my original musical compositions and instrumental covers once a week

2. Complete all the short and medium length films that my self and fellow cohorts at WTHIS Productions have planned.

3. To boldly go where no m........... no wait....... To get off my buttocks and greet the wondrous outdoors every week armed with a camera and few good ideas.


There was a 4th resolution but I have already taken steps to achieving that and seeing as it is still 2011 at the time of writing this, said resolution has no relation to a NYE Resolution for 2012.

I plan to document the achieving of these resolutions.
All of them.
Everyday.
Here in this blog.
That was resolution #4.

So here we are.

In my first week of 2011 I hope to accomplish these things-

1. Complete a guitar instrumental version of the South Korean pop group T'ara's single 'Like the First Time'
처음처럼 (I arranged a version of this following the songs release and I simply have not had the motivation to record it).

2. Film a short film on my Samsung Galaxy S2.  (I have the screen play here somewhere..... I just have to find it).

3.  Take copious amounts of pictures in the picturesque Valla Beach area of NSW.  (Most likely many of these will feature my beautiful Girfriend but I don't hear anyone complaining, least of all me)  


Guess what????
You will get to bear witness to all of this.
Lucky you.
Every day.
Step by step.
Failure by failure.
Triumph by........ ok ok you get the picture.

Wish me luck!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment